At Portland Nurseries we pride ourselves on our highly skilled and qualified staff team. Qualifications and commitment are all part of our highly robust recruitment policy and the carefully selected staff are dedicated, caring and sensitive to the learning and development of all children in our care.
We offer all our staff team a wealth of training opportunities through our own in-house training led by our managers and national accredited training programmes. All our staff members are supported by the leadership team on a regular basis to reflect on their practice and we continue to enrich staff’s professional development throughout their career with us.
- Long serving management team with over 25 years of experience
- Over 85% of our staff team are qualified to Level 3, 4, 5 and above
- Graduate and Post Graduate degree holders in Childcare
- Forest School Leaders & Practitioners Level 2 & 3
- Qualified in Paediatric First Aid and Safeguarding Children.
‘The members of the management team are inspirational. Their enthusiasm, passion and high expectations across all areas of practice show an exemplary drive for ongoing development.This results in all staff being extremely motivated and enthusiastic about the work they do with children and their families. ‘ Ofsted