We believe the health, happiness and well-being of all our staff team and the children in our care is fundamental to their learning and development.
We support our staff, parents and children through our practices to be emotionally secure, resilient, physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
A robust and flexible settling period is essential to the long term wellbeing of the children we welcome through our doors and we do this by maintaining the 𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙘𝙝, working with parents and carers to support them to feel a sense of belonging.
We have a duty to make sure that the children receive the best possible care and in order to that we need to ensure that our staff are happy in their work.
Portland Nurseries puts a huge focus on staff wellbeing by offering:
- An Annual Wellbeing Day - paid leave
- Access to NHS Qualified Therapist
- Wellbeing Ambassadors & Facebook Support Page
- Wellbeing Boxes
- Simply Health Scheme
- Continuous Training & Development
- Team Building Days
- Discounted Childcare
- Long Service Recognition & Bonuses
- Flexible Working
- Free Tea, Coffee & Fruit
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Annual Awards Celebration Evening