Salary: £18,500.00 to £19,760.00 per annum
Location: Oakwood House
We are seeking a full-time practitioner to work at Ofsted Outstanding Oakwood House Forest School in Edgerton, Huddersfield. This is a maternity cover contract for 12 months. There is likely to be a permanent position offered elsewhere in the company following this contract. Must be available to work between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm. This is not for a "school hour" or term-time vacancy.
- Provide high standards of quality within the nursery including the environment, resources and experiences offered to children.
- Observe, support and extend children's learning.
- Plan appropriately for the EYFS and ensure rich and diverse outdoor play experiences are offered
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion